Friday, May 8, 2009

photos from my first show






Here are a few pictures from the first that I was in. So far, the experience has been a blast, except for the getting pelted with hail the size of golf balls and fearing death last weekend. I LOVE showing my jewelry off! I'm so proud of the pieces that I've made and enjoy making jewelry more than I thought I'd enjoy anything. Gwyn was such a great help and we had a lot of fun, except the hail part. Craig even got in on the action at the Siloam show. He LOVED it, I tell ya! ;-) Here is Craig's grandma and his uncle that stopped by for a few minutes.

2 comments:

Summer and Stuart said...

That's awesome!! Thanks for posting the pics!
BTW, I just checked out your etsy page and I loooove the true love necklace... I may have to buy it soon!
The banner is missing something.. color maybe??

Laura Wesson said...

I am so glad you are enjoying making jewelry!!! I loved that pictures from your show!!!! I hope you all are doing well. I heard you are not in your parents house anymore?? How is Craig's job search going?? Talk to you soon!